If your loved one has suffered a brain injury, did you know that the leading brain injury care options in all of Los Angeles and Orange County are right here in San Marino?
At A-1 Home Care, we provide exceptional caregiving services at affordable rates that can't be beat. Each specialized brain injury care expert comes with helping hands and a golden heart to serve-- because anything else just isn't A-1 Home Care! We provide leading care to people from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and European, because we value diversity at the top of in-home care provision.
Take a look below at some of the leading senior care services offered to brain injury elders with A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers kidney disease care for patients with renal dialysis and heart attack care for those suffering from heart disease, among much more. A-1 Home Care has served as the caregiving agency trusted most in Southern California for the past quarter century and counting, with many years still upcoming!